We have immediate openings for Machine Operators in the Berrien County, GA area. This position is responsible for operating lumber mill machinery.
- Responsible for running a small switch console with occasional foot pedal.
- This will include handling lumber in many different sizes.
- This individual will be working around many moving parts such as belts, chains, and large material.
- Assist in keeping the general work environment clean and safe.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Focus on safe work practices and quality while executing duties.
- Work efficiently while being self-directed and motivated.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more and stand for long periods of time.
- Physically able to safely endure elevated temperatures while maintaining a steady work pace.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.