We have immediate openings for Industrial Maintenance in the Berrien County, GA area. This position is responsible for maintaining production machinery and general maintenance of the facility.
- Maintenance will be responsible for the greasing of bearings and checking of fluid levels in gearboxes.
- This will also include changing grease fittings as needed so bearings obtain grease.
- The individual will also be responsible for identifying worn bearings and gearboxes, up to and including changing.
- Must clean up any spent grease or grease tubes and oil buckets.
- Assist in keeping the general work environment clean and safe.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- One (1) year industrial maintenance experience, preferably in electrical processes.
- Focus on safe work practices and quality while executing duties.
- Work efficiently while being self-directed and motivated.
- Physically able to safely endure elevated temperatures while maintaining a steady work pace.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.