We have immediate openings for Industrial Maintenance in the Tift County, GA area. This position is responsible for conducting PM programs on all critical equipment and repair malfunctioning equipment and machinery.
- Apply proper lubrication to equipment in proper quantities.
- Identify and repair all oil leaks.
- Maintain and execute PM programs and conduct visual inspections.
- Identify malfunctioning equipment and repair.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 1 year Industrial Maintenance experience OR Industrial Maintenance certification/diploma from an accredited school.
- Focus on safe work practices and quality while executing duties.
- Work efficiently while being self-directed and motivated.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more and stand for long periods of time.
- Physically able to safely endure elevated temperatures while maintaining a steady work pace.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
- Must have basic tools and steel toe boots.