We have immediate openings for General Maintenance / Fabricators in the Tift County, GA area. This position is responsible for bending, lifting, carrying, maintenance, assembling and disassembling custom die casts.
- Pull die casts out of racks for daily production.
- Transport die casts to production and retrieve spent dies from presses.
- Run die casts through caustic process.
- Return die casts to storage area and place them on storage racks.
- Perform general maintenance and fabrication as needed.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have at least 1 year general maintenance or fabrication experience.
- Focus on safe work practices and quality while executing duties.
- Work efficiently while being self-directed and motivated.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more and stand for long periods of time.
- Physically able to safely endure elevated temperatures while maintaining a steady work pace.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
- Must have steel toe boots.