We have an immediate opening for a well-qualified Diesel Mechanic in the Berrien County, GA area. This position is responsible for the maintenance and repair of diesel engines.
- Perform minor and major repairs on diesel engines, including semi trucks, forklifts, front-end loaders, etc.
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance on diesel-powered machinery, including inspection and oil changes.
- Maintain parts inventory and cleanliness in the shop.
- Collaborate with repair team to diagnose problems with machinery and plan repairs.
- Perform regular diagnostic tests on machinery.
- Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on machinery.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have at least 1 year diesel mechanic experience.
- Focus on safe work practices and quality while executing duties.
- Work efficiently while being self-directed and motivated.
- Physically able to safely endure elevated temperatures while maintaining a steady work pace.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
- Must have steel toe boots.